1. Company Profile
Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory was founded in 1982, and specializes in designing and
manufacturing all kinds of pressure vessels. We have a high profile
in the industry. And in 1998, we registered the brand of “Shen
Jiang”. Our pressure vessels are widely used in petroleum,
chemical, electronic, automotive, power generation, mining,
pharmaceutical and other industries. Look forward to the
cooperation with you in the increasingly powerful of our company.
2. Stainless steel Air receiver tank Introduction:
1. Types: storage tank, air storage tank, liquid storage tank,
vertical storage tank, horizontal storage tank, spherical tank,
carbon steel storage tank,low-alloy steel storage tank, stainless
steel storage tank and so on.
2. Materials: carbon steel, low-alloy steel, stainless steel and
3. Pressure: low-pressure, medium-pressure and high-pressure.
4. Temperature: low-temperature , medium-temperature and
5. Medium: not only non-flammable,non-toxic and non-corrosive medium
,Water, air, oxygen, argon, helium, nitrogen
6. Processing capacity:maximum diameter:6m; maximum
7. Applicable Industries: petrochemical, coal chemical, precision
chemical, nuclear power, metallurgical, pharmaceutical, machinery,
food, pesticide, rubber, aerospace, and so on.
3. The important of air receiver tank plays in air compressor
An air receiver tank is an integral and important part of any
compressed air system. Typically a receiver tank is sized at 6-10
times the flow rate of the system. So, if a compressor has a rating
of 25 cfm at 100 psi, the receiver tank should be 150 cubic feet,
minimum. In a compressed air system, a receiver tank provides the
- The receiver tank acts as a reservoir of compressed air for peak
- The receiver tank will help remove water from the system by
allowing the air a chance to cool.
- The receiver tank minimizes pulsation in the system caused by a
reciprocating compressor or a cyclic process downstream.
Much like a water reservoir provides water during times of drought
and stores water during the wet times, an air receiver tank
compensates for peak demand and helps balance the supply of the
compressor with the demand of the system.
Receiver tanks are required by law to have a pressure relief valve
and a pressure gauge. The relief valve should be set to 10% higher
than the working pressure of the system.
It is also important to install either a manual or automatic drain
on the receiver tank to remove water from the system.
|Product||Air Storage Tank||Brand||ShenJiang|
|Capacity||0.3m3-100m3||Material||Carbon Steel Q345R|
|Design Code||ASME/PED/GD||Original||Shanghai. China|
|Function||Air receiver||Application||Air Compressor System|
|Install Type||Vertical/Horizontal||Product Type||Pressure Vessel|
|Manufacture||Shanghai Fengxian Equipment Vessel Factory|
More specifications for your choice !
|Dimension||Air inlet||Air outlet||Base|
|Volume/Pressure||H 1||DN||Thread||H 2||DN||Thread||Φ1||D|